Pages

Monday 11 February 2013

I am truly amazed by this wonderful story...




I've never read anything quite like this before, in  fact I am stunned by what I see as one of the most amazing horror...come fantasy...come friendship..come relationship stories I have ever read. Toby Floren is bullied at school and his whole world changes when he meets a monster in the woods near his home, a monster that becomes his best pal and life long friend. Let's face it what would life be without true friendship and we follow Toby from his young innocent years to the twilight of his life. In that time we laugh with him, we get to know (and love) his monster friend Owen, and we see Toby confronting his life situations and how (with the help of Owen) he deals with all the issues that challenge him. It makes for fantastic reading at times brutal, at times funny but always entertaining and from the heart...well done Mr Strand a truly great accomplishment and one I will remember for a very long time...

No comments:

Post a Comment